Trinity School Archives: Jigsaw Puzzle Challenge
Be a part of Archives history and join our first puzzle challenge!
Each puzzle is made from a unique historical record chosen from the school's Archive,
which houses and preserves Trinity history.
Click on a puzzle level below to get started:
For more information on any of the puzzle images or to browse the digital collection,
visit our Exhibits, Collections, and Items pages.
You can also reach the Archivist at email@example.com.
- Although a Jigsaw Planet account is not necessary to play, signing up is free and will add your username to the time leader board on puzzles you complete while signed in.
- To reference the original image, click the image or ghost buttons in the bottom left corner of the puzzle board.
- To increase or decrease the number of puzzle pieces, click on the "Play As" button located in the top right corner of the puzzle board. A drop down menu of different puzzle sizes will appear. Increase to 100 or more pieces for an even greater challenge!
- Hard puzzles have pieces that are randomly rotated. See instructions below for how to rotate pieces.
With a mouse
Place the cursor over the piece and
- Move the mouse wheel up (left rotation) or down (right rotation).
- Or, press the left (left rotation) or right (right rotation) arrow key. Note: this way is useful for one-button mouse owners (Apple).
- Or, press Ctrl + right mouse button to rotate left or press only the right mouse button to rotate right. Note: this way works only if the piece is dragging.
- With touch
Tap on the piece and then tap on the appeared left or right rotation icon.